I wanted to further update you on the process that we have put in place at Criterion to manage the impact of COVID-19.
We are taking additional measure to ensure the preserve the well-being of our staff, including enforcing social distancing and personal hygiene habits. In addition, all of our office staff can work effectively from home and we have established a roster to allow them to do this on a regular basis.
Whilst there is still a lot of uncertainty as to whether further lockdowns will be enacted, our whole endeavour is to continue to support and service our valuable customers through maintaining supply, providing increased communication and doing all we can to prioritise urgent orders. We are also using virtual technology to facilitate meetings – our team will assist you through this process should it be required.
To this end, I want to reassure you that;
- We still have a substantial level of stock for all our key product lines
- We have increased our telephone reception from 6am to 6pm to be as available as possible (Trade desk opens at 7am for pick-ups)
- We are working hard to process & deliver your orders in the shortest time possible
- We have emphasised the need for increased communication through this time of uncertainty
- We are using vertical technology to facilitate meetings – our team will assist you through this process should it be required
I would encourage you to look for the opportunities in this time of adversity. Whilst many industries are experiencing a downturn, there are some industries (medical, food processing, cleaning) that are expanding their resources to cope with accelerated growth.
We have a well-developed contingency plan in case there is a change of stage or industry classification, and we will advise you of this immediately should a change occur. In the light of this current uncertainly, I would encourage you to place any orders you do have as quickly as possible so we can get the materials safely into your hands.
If you do have any issues or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us and we will do all we can to provide a resolution.
Thanks again for your business.